(updated March 11, 2009)
Silverchair's fan club, The LAS, today launched an all new structure offering exciting new features and services to their members. These include:
- Behind-the-scenes video (filmed by the band)
- Performance video
- Up to date news
- Exclusive photos
- Members only message board/forum where the band will post when possible
- Private webstore exclusively for members only where you can get first access to exclusive LAS and chair items from time to time
- A "Wall of Fame" where members can share anything Silverchair or LAS related with other members
- First access to concert tickets wherever possible. As this depends entirely on the co-operation of various agencies and promoters unfortunately this can’t always be guaranteed, especially outside of Australia.
- A newsletter emailed several times per year direct to your inbox
- An annual membership package that may include a bag, exclusive recorded material, membership badge, embroided patch, wristband and stickers just to name a few. Check to see what's in the current pack.
If you love Silverchair and want to join their band of supporters please check out The LAS membership page for more info.
Please understand that the frequency of updated on-line content and also the emailed newsletters, will vary according to the current activity of the band. We know you’ll understand when there’s lots going on in Silverchairland there’ll be heaps of news and other content, but when things are quiet – not so much!
We know that the contents of our annual membership packs are great value and hopefully will be enough to sustain our members through those quieter times between albums.